• Double-wall, insulated structure reduces cleanroom heating and cooling expenses
• Enhances humidity and temperature stability in environmentally critical processes
• Flush-mounted, double-glazed windows for easy cleaning and minimal particle accumulation
• Free-standing steel support frame requires no external bracing
• Versatile ceiling grid with HEPA fan/filter units provides vertical laminar flow to meet cleanliness requirements to ISO 5
• 1" of polyurethane insulation sandwiched between dual hardwall plastic panels (choice of acrylic or chemical-resistant polypropylene)
• Powder-coated, steel frame made of 2"-square tubes for strength and durability
• Steel T-bar ceiling grid forms 2' x 4' bays for fan/filter units and lights
• 7" standard height measured from filter face to floor (8'3 total height with filter/fan unit) allowing installation beneath a standard 9' ceiling
• Terra's modular cleanrooms are easy to customize; speak with a Terra representative about your requirements
• UL-listing declaration for electrical components available on request (see Technical Details)
Call or submit a QuickQuote Form for assistance with a modular cleanroom tailor-made to your application!
Not sure what you need? Our Consultation Experts can help! Click here to specify your application requirements and receive a quotation within 24 hours.
Hardwall Cleanrooms — Select transparent acrylic*, dissipative PVC, polycarbonate, or polypropylene panels. All-steel support frame for strength and easy installation - requires no external bracing.
*Acrylic is damaged by alcohol and other cleaning agents.
Softwall Cleanrooms — Many panel options, including anti-static vinyl and clear or frosted strip shields. All-steel supports available with casters. Softwall rooms do not hold pressure.
The most effective design for bio-tech and pharmaceutical applications.
304/316 stainless or powder-coated steel construction resists most solvents, disinfectants and other cleaning solutions. Radius corners and smooth interior walls simplify cleaning; optional raised flooring allows disinfectant wash-down. Configure as a positive- or negative-pressure room, with A/C and humidity control.
Ideal for applications that require raised flooring for true laminar flow. Double-wall structure allows air to circulate through the inter-wall plenum, increasing filtration and A/C efficiency.
Ideal for safe removal of fine powders or chemical vapors. Adjustable ceiling ventilator draws air through HEPA filters and/or exhaust ductwork on ceiling or room perimeter. Inlet filters ensure a clean working environment.
In USP 797 applications, positive-pressure ISO 8 anteroom opens to an ISO 7 compounding room. For hazardous drug compounding to USP 800 requirements, air handlers remove HEPA-filtered air to produce a negative-pressure containment area. ISO upgrades meet more rigorous DQSA 503(b) requirements.
Ceiling fan/filter units create laminar flow of particle-free air. Exhaust ductwork along the floor and adjustable air handlers create overall negative pressure to protect external environment from pharmaceutical powders and biohazards.
Facility Optimization — Create the production environment you require without the expense or disruption of a major fab upgrade! Expand or reconfigure as your requirements change.
Unsurpassed Cleanliness — Filtration and ventilation efficiency required to meet the most rigorous cleanliness standards. Independently certified Class 1.
Hardwall, Softwall, and AirLock Designs — A style for every requirement, schedule, and budget!
Comprehensive Environmental Controls — Over particulates, humidity, temperature, and ESD (electrostatic discharge)
Industry-leading Quality — Over 40 years of engineering and manufacturing experience provide standardized quality you can count on.
Certified Designs and Fabrication Techniques — Terra Universal has received independent certification as a Cleanroom Manufacturing Specialist.
Delivered to Your Production Schedule — Terra Universal understands the critical importance of timely delivery and works closely with you to accommodate tight schedules. Expanded QuickShip configurations provide a wide variety of "need it now!" cleanrooms.
No one shopping for a car would think of sourcing out the thousands of automobile components separately. Why should it be any different with a Modular Cleanroom?
Terra Universal's integrated design and manufacturing know-how lets you specify not just a clean work environment, but a total production solution: