• ValuLine™ cleanrooms create an economical controlled environment in nearly any office or production space in just a few days!
• Ideal for material testing, processing and packaging, as well as enclosing particle-sensitive equipment
• Standard sizes come as preconfigured, turnkey systems and require only the fan/filter quantity necessary to meet your ISO particle requirement
• All-steel powder-coated steel support frame and ceiling grid creates a rigid, free-standing support structure; no external bracing necessary
• Clear acrylic or static-dissipative PVC panels allow full visibility and light transmission; SDPVC eliminates surface charges and particle attraction
• HEPA Fan Filter Units (FFUs) provide up to 808 CFM (at high speed)
• Pre-drilled, pre-kitted components for easy installation; just a few hours from crate to operation with two installers and standard tools!
• 2' x 4', ceiling-mount HEPA filters remove 99.99% of particles >/= 0.3 microns in diameter
• 2' x 4' ceiling-mount LED Light Panels provide 4500 lumens each
• Polypropylene ceiling panels included for unused ceiling bays
• All electrical components, including Fan Filter Units, are UL listed
• Power Supply Unit includes On/Off power switch and cord that plugs into standard 20A wall circuit
• Includes aluminum frame swing-door with acrylic or static-dissipative PVC window
• For sizes and layouts not listed here, see Terra's standard Hardwall Cleanroom
If pressure, humidity and/or temperature control or frequent cleaning and sterilization are required, Terra recommends selecting a hardwall modular cleanroom. For any questions regarding your application, please speak with a Terra representative.
This chart suggests FFU quantities to meet ISO requirements for common cleanroom sizes; call for more information, or use Terra’s QuickQuote form to convey your custom ISO 5/Class 100. A complete system includes one or more Power Distribution Modules, which provide power to ceiling lights and Fan/Filter Units.
|Overall Width x Depth|
|ISO 5 / |
|ISO 6 / |
|ISO 7 / |
|ISO 8 /|
|12 x 12|
(3658 x 3658)
|12 x 10|
(3658 x 3048)
|12 x 8|
(3658 x 2438)
|12 x 6|
(3658 x 1829)
|10 x 10|
(3048 x 3048)
|10 x 8|
(3048 x 2438)
|10 x 6|
(3048 x (1829)
|8 x 8|
(2438 x 2438)
|8 x 6|
(2438 x 1829)
|6 x 6|
(1829 x 1829)
For applications requiring UL-listed products, you must request a declaration of system listing under UL File E472687 at the time of order, which covers all high-voltage Modular Cleanroom electrical components integrated into Power Distribution System. UL listing helps meet municipal and other permitting requirements that may apply, while ensuring the safety and integrity of electrical components.
Terra cleanrooms are designed to meet a specified ISO cleanliness rating while in use: with operations in progress, process machinery humming, and personnel in motion. So why maintain that level of performance when a production shift ends and personnel leave for the day?
A cleanroom at rest maintains its target ISO cleanliness standard with much less airflow, fewer air changes—and decreased power consumption. Terra’s Night Service Switch activates a separate operation circuit that drops all Fan/Filter Units (FFUs) into low-energy operation mode, shaving 25% of energy costs from your power bill while maintaining uninterrupted cleanroom performance at your specified cleanliness level (see chart below). With Terra's Night Service Switch, operators can save up to 7,000 kilowatt-hours per year based on a cleanroom system utilizing 10 FFUs.
|Operation Setting||Airflow: cfm (m^3/hr)||Air Speed: ft/m (m/s)||Run Amps (Watts)|
|High Speed||808 (1373)||115 (.58)||4.3 (512)|
|Medium Speed||717 (1218)||102 (0.51)||3.5 (416)|
|Night Service||654 CFM (1111)||93 ft/min (0.47)||3.3A (393W)|
Both cleanroom lines meet the same quality standards for design and materials while also providing essentially the same airflow, which is based on the configuration of fan/filter units.
However, Terra’s standard cleanrooms utilize Power Distribution Modules, which can accommodate more FFUs and light fixtures than the basic power supply included on ValuLine cleanrooms. PDMs also feature quick-connect fittings and a better control panel. ValuLine cleanrooms do not include the decorative top trim and status indicator lights included on standard line cleanrooms.
Each standard line cleanroom is built-to-order, can be made in virtually any reasonable size and can use alternative materials such as stainless steel frames. ValuLine cleanrooms are preconfigured from standard components to produce ten standard sizes from 6’ x 6’ up to 12’ x 12’ in each of two heights (7’ and 8’), allowing shorter lead times.
|Avg. CFM |
|High speed Airflow|
|Medium speed Airflow|
|Low speed Airflow|
|High speed |
Run Amps (watts)
|Medium speed |
Run Amps (watts)
|Low speed |
Run Amps (watts)
|2 x 4||23.63 x 47.63 x 13|
(600 x 1210 x 332)
|2 x 3||23.63 x 35.63 x 13|
(600 x 905 x 332)
|2 x 2||23.63 x 23.63 x 13 |
(600 x 600 x 332)